Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We celebrated my sister’s graduation and my Dad’s semi-retirement this weekend in NY. It was great. We enjoyed lots of great food and great family. It was a mini vacation. Here’s a picture of Amber with Corie and Zakary. I think Amber looks more like Aunt Beth every day... except for the ink & hair color (which I love). Corie loved swimming in the pond and would have been content to spend the entire weekend in there. She's a real fish.

Their house and landscaping look amazing, and I took piles of pictures. I plan to use them for ideas when we start landscaping our own house. Here are a few of my favorite shots:

These are the door chickens that I made… one for Pat and one for practice. Zakary has informed me that he needs one for his door also. If he had any money he would be my best customer.

My cousin, Sandy, sent me a link to join facebook, so I could check out her pictures, etc. Since signing up I’ve been getting all these emails from people that I haven’t seen in years. People from high school and college from 20 years ago (ugh, I’m old). It’s pretty cool, but it’s also a little over whelming. That’s a lot of emails to answer. I hadn’t planned on actually using facebook when I signed up, but it seems like it would be fun. Unfortunately work has been so busy lately that I haven’t had time to do my own thing.

No comments: